“Non-Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others. “Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you services and information within and relating to our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other personal information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
The Website is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to the United States law. Any personal information you provide to d.light is being provided to d.light solely in the United States and will be hosted on servers in the United States. Use of the Website constitutes your consent to the transfer, use and processing of your personal information in and to the United States. If you are accessing the Website and its services from outside the United States, please be advised that United States law may not offer the same privacy or legal protections as the country from where you may be accessing the Website.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect/use the following:
- Third Party Tracking Tools: We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information may include the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information may also include the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We may use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website: We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties: We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation: We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Children’s Online Privacy
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Questions & Contact
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us: