The d.light S300 solar-powered lantern ensures that your mobile battery never runs out, while also illuminating your home or business. The USB-enabled lantern comes with mobile phone battery chargers—just connect the solar panel, charge it in the sun, and plug in your mobile device. The unique, angled lens of the d.light S300 reflects light at a wide angle, allowing it to light up an entire room. This bright LED solar light comes with four different settings and an integrated solar panel. The sturdy, rugged design of the S300 ensures that you have a fully charged mobile, whenever you need it.
- Battery: 4–16 hours of light per full charge
- Brightness: 10x brighter than kerosene
- Solar Panel: Separate solar panel included
- Portability: Comfortable handle, strap
- Charger: Mobile charging
Keeping you connected: The S300 is simple and easy to use. Just plug the solar panel into the lantern, charge the unit during the day, and connect your mobile when the indicator light shows the lantern is charged. Save money and time with the S300.
Customize your light: The d.light S300’s high-efficiency LED solar light provides four different brightness settings—100 hours on our "Bedlight" setting, 16 hours on our "Low" setting, 8 hours on our "Medium" setting, and 4 hours on our "High" setting.
- Light and mobile charging in one device
- Dual charging solar & AC (through Nokia standard charger)
- Battery level indicator & glow-in-the-dark button
- Four brightness settings (Nightlight-Low-Medium-High)
- 60,000-hour life LED
- Rugged solar panel
- 4-meter wire length
- High-efficiency solar panel
- Weather resistant
- Charging tips included: Nokia 2mm, Nokia 1mm, Mini USB, Micro USB, Samsung
- Lifetime well over 5 years
- CE certification; IEC 60598-1, IEC 60598-2-4, EN 55015, EN 61547 compliances
- Country certifications for East & West Africa (SONCAP, PVoC)
- Meets Lighting Global quality standards
S300 In the Box
The d.light S300 comes with:
- LED light with four settings
- Sturdy solar panel
- Comfortable handle
- Battery indicator
- USB for mobile charging
- Mobile charging connectors
The d.light S300 ensures that you are always connected wherever you are. The solar lamp's unique shape allows it to be propped on the floor, angled sideways, or hung from overhead. The range of settings provides bright, clean light for your home or business, and you can also charge your mobile phone.
The d.light S300 is perfect for:
- Charging your mobile devices and other small, USB-powered devices
- Illuminating your home or an outdoor area—studying, cooking, sewing, harvesting, walking at night
- Lighting a shop or store, allowing you to keep your business open longer and help customers see your products better
- Preventing accidents and injuries by using the “bedlight” setting to provide constant light all through the night
Do you already own the d.light S300? d.light values customer feedback and we encourage you to share your experience with our products. Post your d.light S300 review below.
“The d.light S300 is a powerful lantern with a USB port for charging your phone. There’s even a fuel gauge for the internal battery.The wide angle design has four brightness settings. That allows it to light up a room or use it as a night light. And the large handle as well as small strap on top still offer some versatility in placement.”
—Brian, September 18, 2013
“Do you like cell phones? Do you like light in dark places? If the answer to those two questions is “yes”, then you might have found the right solar lantern/cell phone charger. The d.light LED Solar Rechargeable #S300 Lantern and Cell Phone Charger takes into account that sometimes people are going to be in a situation where they may need to charge a cell phone AND light.”
—Rick, May 5, 2014
“A solar lantern which provides up to 16 hours of light per charge. Works as a task light, ambient light, or nightlight, and can also charge mobile gadgets in a pinch. Its solar panel can be placed outside a tent while the lamp stays inside.”
—The Awesomer: d.light S300 Solar Lantern
d.light stands behind our quality solar products and systems. All d.light products are protected by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers product failure from normal use, including the battery, two years from the date of purchase. The warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, opened, repaired, modified, submersed in water, abused, or if damage results from events including but not limited to flood, storm, wind or other natural disasters. The warranty does not cover the gradual reduction in product brightness and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.
How do I receive my replacement product?
Contact the point of purchase to receive your replacement product. Every product comes with a warranty card that is stamped and dated by the retailer at the time of purchase. If the product fails during normal use under the two-year warranty period, a replacement unit will be provided.