- Battery: 4+ hours of light per full charge
- Brightness: 3x brighter than kerosene
- Solar Panel: Integrated solar panel
- Portability: Adjustable handle & stand
Breaking new barriers in affordability: With the A2, families can stop sacrificing financial resources on fuel-based lighting. Solar allows parents to improve their children’s health and invest in their education and future.
Flexible and easy to use: The A2 is ultra-simple, maintenance-free, and user-friendly! It is water resistant and designed to survive being dropped and used every day.
- Tough and sturdy design
- High-efficiency integrated solar panel
- Lightweight: only 80 grams
- Weather resistant for sun and rain
- Adjustable support
- Smart solar indicator for charge intensity
- 60,000-hour LED life
- Lifetime well over 3 years (inclusive of battery)
- Country certifications for East & West Africa (SONCAP, PVoC)
- Meets Lighting Global quality standards
A2 In the Box
The d.light A2 includes:
- LED light
- Integrated solar panel
- Metal handle that doubles as a stand
- Water resistant on/off button
The d.light A2 solar lantern can be placed on a table, hung from a wall, and used outdoors. The ambient light spreads a bright, even glow throughout a room. Customers find the d.light A2 perfect for:
- Moving indoors and outdoors
d.light stands behind our quality solar products and systems. This product is protected by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers product failure from normal use, including the battery, one year from the date of purchase. The warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, opened, repaired, modified, submersed in water, abused, or if damage results from events including but not limited to flood, storm, wind or other natural disasters. The warranty does not cover the gradual reduction in product brightness and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.