The d.light S3 is the next generation of the world’s best-selling solar lantern. This easy-to-use solar-powered light enables children across the developing world to study during evening hours, improving their grades and creating a brighter future. Parents love the affordability, reliability and opportunity it provides.
- Battery: 4-12 hours of light per full charge
- Brightness: 4x brighter than kerosene
- Solar Panel: Integrated solar panel
- Portability: Adjustable handle & stand
Brilliance on a budget: The affordable d.light S3 provides our customers with a great value. The sturdy design is built to withstand daily use, with a product lifetime of over five years. The highly efficient solar panel allows it to charge even on cloudy days.
A portable companion: The d.light S3 goes wherever you do. The adjustable, metal handle allows the solar light to be placed on a table, set on the floor, hung from a wall or on a hook – it is perfect for use inside the home and outdoors.
- Tough and sturdy design
- High-efficiency integrated solar panel
- Lightweight: only 120 grams
- Weather resistant for sun and rain
- Adjustable support
- Glow-in-the-dark button
- Smart solar indicator for charge intensity
- 60,000-hour life
- Lifetime well over 5 years (inclusive of battery)
- Country certifications for East & West Africa (SONCAP, PVoC)
- Meets Lighting Global quality standards
S3 In the Box
The d.light S3 includes:
- LED light
- Integrated solar panel
- Charging indicator and AC charging port
- Glow-in-the-dark on/off button
- Metal handle that doubles as a stand
The d.light S3 solar lantern can be placed on a table, hung from a wall, used with a home solar lighting system or even used outdoors. The task light function gives off concentrated, bright light. Our customers find the d.light S3 perfect for:
- Detail-oriented tasks
d.light stands behind our quality solar products and systems. This product is protected by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers product failure from normal use, including the battery, two years from the date of purchase. The warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, opened, repaired, modified, submersed in water, abused, or if damage results from events including but not limited to flood, storm, wind or other natural disasters. The warranty does not cover the gradual reduction in product brightness and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.