The Ecoa-char charcoal stove simplifies cooking while being environmentally friendly. It cuts fuel consumption by 50% and decreases harmful emissions by over 60%, aligning with d.light's mission to provide affordable and sustainable products that enhance everyone's quality of life
Thermal EfficiencyExtremely efficient with a thermal efficiency of 64%
CertificationSO/IWA Tier 4 certification for PM 2.5
NPSNet Promoter Score (NPS) of 90.
Warranty1 year Warranty
CO2 ReductionCO2 Reduction: 4-5 tons annually
Carbon CreditsEco-tech generates carbon credits, promoting sustainability.
The Ecoa-Char improved cookstove helps reduce the use of non-renewable biomass from forests, thus assist in conserving existing forest stock and the protection of natural forest eco-systems and wildlife habitats.
The Ecoa-Char cookstoves is built to minimize CO2 emissions in the environment, by transitioning to cleaner cooking technologies that earn valuable carbon credits as an incentive to our commitment to sustainability.
In the Box
Ecoa-Char In the Box
The d.light Ecoa-Char includes:
The d.light Ecoa-Char is:
- Ceramic insulation: Lightweight and heat-resistant, designed to stay cool even at temperatures up to 1300°C.
- Chrome gate: Highly durable, balances fuel and air for efficient cooking
- User friendly ash-tray: Easily control cooking temperatures while keeping your ecoa-char clean.
- Savings: Compared to traditional ceramic Jiko, Ecoa-char lights 50% faster, reduces charcoal usage by 60%, and produces 63% less smoke.
- Secure pot stand: Provides a reliable grip for your Sufuria during cooking.
- Insulated handles: Ensures handles stay cool for safe and comfortable use.
- Strong stove stand: Robust and sturdy, providing a reliable base for your cooking needs.
The ecoa-char is ideal to provide you:
Make it yours today!
Discover why over 170 million people around the world rely on d.light solar products to live A Brighter Future